• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]

Jedi was stalking the territory, his mind had him confused. There was so much to think about, he has made so many new friendships this year and yet Ashara still lurked in the distance. His head snapped to the left as he heard the chatter of others, but this wasn't normal. No, in fact he heard Raxa being snarky and a gentle smile grew on his face at the thought of her saas.

He picked up a trot and moved towards the conversation, and when he peered through it as in fact Raxa as well as a stranger. He cocked his head staring at the Grullo mare, she carried the scent of the Tundra and he grew curious to why the mare was here. It was a known fact that the kingdoms were scrambling to build up there army's due to the magical changes in Beqanna. Raxa was clearly upset, and he caught the tail end of the mare who brought up having family in the Falls.

He stepped beside Raxa, he gently trailed his muzzle along her pelt before looking for the gaze of the stranger. Hello, I am Jedi he gently dipped his head Who here is your family? she did not resemble somebody that he could name quickly so he was certainly curious to the dam or sire of this young mare. You come here to see our kingdom but I'm sure does not come to a surprise to you that the kingdoms are changing. It is not as welcomed to prance into a kingdom that you have no ties to He snorted, his tone was much more gentle than Raxa but still stern that strangers were not welcome.

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM