• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]
    "I don't know. Looks can be deceiving," Raxa noted, snorting at the unknown mare.

A sudden touch to her multi-colored pelt startled the mare. She sidestepped, glaring at who it was that had touched her. Seeing it was Jedi, she calmed down quickly, knowing he probably hadn't meant to surprise her. Raxa was slowly growing accustomed to having others within her personal space. They were horses she knew, horses she called comrades. Even if she didn't want them physically touching her, if they did it by accident, she didn't get mad at them like she would've when she first got here.

The mare remained silent as Jedi questioned the mare about her family before explaining why the rude greeting had happened. Raxa narrowed her electric blue eyes, looking to the stranger mare, "The kingdoms have been changing. For all I know, you could be a spy from another. Tell us who your family is, and we'll see if you're telling the truth."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM