• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]
    "I am related to Blazed. My grandsire is Raelnyx, who, if I remember correctly, is her sire. Or you can ask one of her daughters, named Blazing Sunfall, if she can remember two grullo foals from the Tundra who asked her about good habits for a Warrior to keep, named Real and Rael Fire." The grey mare says, defiantly eyeing the painted stallion and the reddish mare. She knew perfectly well the kingdoms had changed, and that was why she wanted to visit her family before war broke, as she'd rather not have to see them as opponents in battle.

She flicks her ears forwards again, stills her legs, still swishing her tail. She wondered about what all they knew about with the war possibility due to Beqanna taking some of the magic back. "Blazed has several scars, from her father, and her right eye is blind." She says after a moment, deciding a detail or two of her would help them see she is related and knows her.
    @[Jedi] @[Raxa]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Rael Fire - 08-15-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM