• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any]
    Listening to the stallion's words, she nods understandingly. "I can understand, Sir." She says calmly, knowing recent events plus rumours about her kingdom cause fear in most equine's heart - and even some in her own, something she hates to admit.

When he sends out the piercing call, she waits a few moments before seeing a mare - two mares? - and a fiery foal following one of the mares started to approach. They appeared from a small distance, going at a gentle trot. One seemed slightly excited and embarrassed, the other a tad angered and annoyed. They neared, blanking their faces and watching Rael Fire with interest. One seems angry yet, but the other recognizes her and embraces her, asking questions. "Sunfall! Yes, I'm a warrior now. My brother is as well, and he's still just as shy with girls. I'm doing well!" She answers happily, dipping her head to the painted stallion respectfully before returning the embrace, leaning her neck over Sunfall's.

- - - - -

Sunfall had been playing with Memento and Blazed had been coming back from resting when a call rang out. "Jedi." Sunfall says immediately, recognizing the voice. The three head off at a gentle trot, and Sunfall decides to spill about the relationship growing between her and Jedi to her mother. "Mom? I.. I should tell you something.." - she pauses, Blazed slows and looks at her daughter curiously, wondering what she wants to say - "Yes, Sunfall?" - Blazed is nearly walking, Sunfall stops for a moment before slowly jogging - "Jedi.. Jedi and I.. We're.. Umm... Well, we're going to... Going to have a.. Going-to-have-a-foal.." She stutters out, stalling as her uncertainty and nerves rise, her ears flop backwards as she looks away, expecting the obvious harsh response from her mother.

Blazed stops in her tracks at her daughter's words, her ears back and eyes wide. "You.. WHAT?!" She she shouts, stamping a foreleg in anger as she shakes her head. "Well. Let's go see what your boyfriend wants." She says rather snarkily, snaking her head like a chasing stallion to shoo her daughter ahead of her. She starts murmuring gentle words to Memento, and promises herself she won't let something like this happen with her youngest daughter or Mandalocks. She'll attack any stallion either grows fond of, and will twist her daughter's minds to prevent their love.

They reach the two, Blazed glaring at Jedi but not saying anything, and Sunfall shrinks towards Jedi nervously before recognizing the mare in front of them. "Rael! I remember you. How are you doing? Are you a Warrior like you wanted to be?" She asks happily, completely forgetting about her mother's angry form in the reunion, her ears perking forward again as she happily embraces her younger relation.

@[Raxa] @[Jedi]
    OOC - That was long.. And momma is angry...

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-14-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 06:17 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-15-2016, 06:55 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-15-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Rael Fire - 08-17-2016, 03:00 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-17-2016, 05:21 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Jedi - 08-19-2016, 08:06 PM
    RE: Hear my Voice, See my Tears.. [Any] - by Raxa - 08-19-2016, 08:41 PM