• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  New mare.
    A mare called Pot Of Cream walked into a field.She was separated from her herd.Her memories fading.She looked around for horses."Where am I?"She was just freed from a trailer.This mystery world would be her new home.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    The stallion, matured now, had exited the Tundra and wandered towards the Field. He walked, then saw a cremello mare asking 'where am I' and walked ovee to her. "Hello. You are in the realm Beqanna. We live as wild horses here. I was born and raised here. I assume you come from Elsewhere? I'm Real Fire, and you are..?" He says gently, being careful with his words. If she has questions, he'll answer them. He pricks his ear forwards, his eyes warm and welcoming and pleasantly curious.
    @[Applegirl1]

Real Fire lives in the Tundra, is a Warrior, has no expressed traits, is looking for a mate, and has a kind, protective, and loving persona.
    Real Fire "My name is Pot Of Cream but you can Call me Pot."She was instantly attracted to him.She loved his kind attitude."I came from Mountain tops.I was happy with my family until someone came and captured me."She looked at the stallion with a kind smile.After all she had a kind attitude.
    He thought about her being brought here by something. A rogue fae, perhaps? He shook the thought away, and looked at her. He enjoyed her company already, felt compelled to stay with her. "Ah.. I'm sorry. Maybe you will find a new home here. Nobody has ever found a way to leave Beqanna and return to tell the tale, so I wouldn't be able to offer a way back to your family. Would you like to be.. friends?" He says, emotions showing through his eyes and voice - friendliness, warmth, compassion, a slight amount of regret and grief - and he steps up next to the pale mare, studying her form. He ponders on what draws him to her, her warm persona, her fit form, her ability to start to adapt - from what he's seen of her - and the kind, lonely aura emanating from her. He just.. Wanted to stay with her, whether she came to the Tundra with him when he returned or not. They could always meet each other here, or in the forest or meadow if in different kingdoms.
    "It's fine they don't want me anyway,they galloped off without seeing if I was ok.Of course I can be friends,after all I only have you."she cuddled up to him.She felt at home with him.
    His ears flop sideways and his eyes soften a significant amount at her statement about her family. "Oh.. And wonderful. Would you like to come back with me to my home in the Tundra? It's cold but you get used to it." He says softly, warmly, returning the embrace as she moves up against him. He stays like this for a moment, before looking into her eyes and asking quietly one thing. "Would you like to be my mate, Pot?" He asks, his voice showing how nervous he is, his heartbeat going faster.
    @[Applegirl1]
    "Sure,I don't see why not.You are so kind and wonderful.I can come back with you and don't worry I always keep a warm winter coat on me."she nuzzled his neck.She loved that she would have anew mate to spend her life with.She gave a little whinny.If this stallion hadn't come along she would of been alone.
    He felt like his heart came open and took her inside when she said yes, he stumbled a bit and blinked before nuzzling her neck. "And you're beautifully simple, and kind and loving, and I'm so excited to get to know you better." He says warmly, ears flopping forwards again and his eyes showing a huge amount of love. He gestured north, towards the Tundra, out of sight but not too far. "Want to start for the Tundra?" He asks quietly, looking at the mare with love.
    @[Applegirl1]
    "Sure.I am need to let go of my energy anyway."she wondered what his little area was going to be like.Her heart pounded.Was she going to be raped when she was in heat or was she going to be bred with her permission.She would soon find out.If only it would come sooner.She started walking with the stallion.Her woolly coat making her warm.
    @[Applegirl1]
    "Let's go then. We should arrive within a day, it's not horridly far. We will pass close to the Falls on the way, which is about a third of the way there." He says happily, his tail swishing as he thinks about his new future, with a family and a lover. "When.. When breeding season comes, do you want..?" He tries to ask nervously after multiple moments have gone by while they travel, his eyes showing his nervousness as he looks towards her when he speaks.