• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea; gunny
    the cure for anything is salt water: 
    sweat, tears or the sea
    The summer breeze tugs at her heart, gripping her soul and drawing her away from the meadow of the Valley's center. The bay woman floats over the land with the sway of seasoned driftwood as she seeks the ocean, the salt on her skin and the caws of seagulls in her ear. Seastory finds herself longing for the Gates. The grip of mountains that protect the Valley made the mare feel caged.

Legs pulls the russet form into a jog, a tangle of inky tresses lifting with the jostling. As much as the young mare longed for the salty ocean, she knew the Valley was best. To be with Topsail, her only family. Large brown eyes scan as she moves. There are some familiar faces as well as scents, nods given to those she did not know in greeting till she catches the acrid aroma of the dark stallion. The gyration of her legs slowly halt her when his scent is surrounding her, thick and musty.

It is almost immediate that the bay woman looks for the source, a pair of clever eyes and a grin that was much too wide. She moves, hind end pivoting her in a circle as lobes are moving rapidly to locate him. Her heart thumps in her chest, echoing in her fear in her ears. Soon enough though she knew he would show. Cat and mouse can only go so far.
    Seastory

i know it's short but wanted to get something to gunny <3
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

Like any good lover, he has tucked himself away from the others to spend some quality time with his beloved. He reacquaints himself with her, his valley. He explores her borders, her hills, her knolls and streams. He relishes in her dark, ever mysterious mists and dense pine forests. He inhales her, her sweet and somewhat putrid perfume.  He needs this, he needs to feel himself as a part of her once more. 

He becomes part of her, his atoms mixing with hers. There was no distinction, no boundary between himself and her ever-present mists. He looses himself to her like he never had to anything else. It was pure bliss, total annihilation. But the snap of a twig brings him back to focus. His honeymoon his over, he must return to their game of life. He brings his body back together slowly, becoming nothing more than a haze, then a cloud, then a body without boundaries. Finally he became solid and his weight rested squarely on his strong feathered legs. 

It is the girl from before - the one who had made the mistake of greeting him upon his return. And here she is again, but alone. No queen, no magician, just the two of them. The hunter and the hunted. True, she had happened upon him, but he couldn’t very well let her get off easy for that transgression. Besides, he needed to see that sweet little face twisted, distorted. Whether in pain or ecstasy was really up to her. 

His dark features contort into his devilish smile and that laugh, that otherworldly and perverted sound, again finds its way into the world. “What a pretty little flower.” His words are no louder than his breath, but he knows she will hear in the eerie silence of the valley floor. “What brings such an innocent little creature to our domain? Did you desire something… darker?” With that he moves himself to her and licks his lips. He wants to watch her squirm.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3
    the cure for anything is salt water:
    sweat, tears or the sea
    The birds have silenced since the dark male had shown up. As if they feared him, despised him.

The air seemed thinned, the silence of the forest deafening as she moved. Only the soft thud of her black nails echoed against the tree trunks. All around her she looks, being mindful of the Valley and learnng it's secrets and hidden passages. Seastory bends and moves against the land. Slender limbs lift and fall as the dark strands of her hair catch and lift in the humid breeze.

She had not meant to happen upon him...the warring beast. The bird. The horse. He was not there moments ago but now was solid and feathered as he stands in her path. The mare slows to an easy halt as she looks over Gunsynd. She recalls the voice of Eight in her head. The silver tongued, hungry eyed stallion of yesteryear. Lobes flick and sew against the finely carved skull, snorting and eyeing him suspiciously as he makes the comment to himself but intended for her ears. Nostrils widen as she balks slightly in her place, fore limbs lifting slightly from the earth where she stood. 

"I came because my family is here...my sister, Topsail." Seastory musters her courage to speak such words to the slithering creature though her heart leaps in her chest and her stomach churns uneasily as he nears. "And you, what could possibly be your reason to return to a place having long forgotten about you?" Never before has she cut with her tongue but the dark stallion harbors ugly intentions and the words slip easily from between the velvet of her lips as she watches cautiously from beneath the thick ebony of her forelock.
    Seastory

Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

The beast relishes in her obvious discomfort. He loves it when they pin their ears against their dainty little heads, as if it made a difference. It is even better when the fight back, tooth and claw. Yes, show him how much you don’t want it, show him just how strong you are. Show him with every ounce of your strength so that when he takes you you are completely spent, can’t fight it anymore. Then you can scream, you can call him names, you can cry… it all melds together into his favorite symphony.

Her words are stronger than her body, to be sure. And they confirm his suspicion that she and the silent queen are connected. How odd, he thinks, that two such similarly docile mares find a home in his valley. They are not what the valley has harbored in the past, but then again, she might enjoy turning them into her servants. Not unlike Gunsynd, who enjoys the game of turning even the most respectable female into a degenerate that craves him with her every breath. Normally, he would punish her for such a speech, but he is unsure of the ruler’s feelings for her sister and of his own place in his valley under her rule. So he allows her little tirade to pass by him, unfazed.

He gives her a little smile, his handsome features crinkling with the fake emotion. “A big deal, are we?” He moves past her now, as if brushing her aside. “The Valley will never forget me. As for Her inhabitants, they are of little importance.” Before she can turn to regard him, he has changed his pelt to a light bay. His once thick and tangled locks are now clean and fresh. His body is of a smaller build, something akin to a sport horse. And his eyes have taken on a lighter, greenish hue. Except for the glint in his eyes, he is completely unrecognizable. 

He turns to regard her over his shoulder. “Tell me dear, what are you afraid of?” He is a handsome creature, even in his altered form, but perhaps the girl will find this outfit less objectionable. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3