• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cotton candy wonderland {ANY/Celeana}
    I am not afraid.
    Celeana
    The smell of blood is pungent in the air something that was common from time to time, as many predators linger within the canopy. Kills were often stumbled upon every so often, as Celeana had grown accustom to the scent of capybara blood as they were a common victim of snakes and even the black jaguar that was once of the Spirit of the Jungle. This blood is not fresh, for it would have the common odor of a fresh kill. So as the speckled mare grows closer to the scent she spots a pink individual in the foliage. "Nixie!" She calls trotting through the brush and lush vegetation to greet the pink mare she had met previously in the field.

She looked awful, her newly gifted wings dragged on the ground stained with the evidence of died blood and dirt, as feathers seemed to be missing from the girl's new limbs. "I'm so glad to see you.. I-are you alright?" Her verdant hues direct down to her wings as she can see the welling within her eyes as tears seemed to create magenta tear-marks upon her pink coat. Her ebony lobes flick as the annoying vocals of a howler monkey sounded from behind her. She had never truly been a sentimental mare, for the exception of the few that she kept close. She had always kept her emotions away from the matter at hand but she couldn't help but allow herself to show kindness to a future sister.

"Ummm. Here you can rinse your wings in a nearby stream. It's not that much of a walk." She trots beside the magenta mare, even though in the field she showed strength and little emotion. She wanted to help and make this mare feel like was home, that she had someone to actually lean on literally in fact. Placing herself up and under one of Nixie's new wings, the mare gently placed the weight of the new limb on her back. "Come on. Let's just hope the crocodiles didn't move upstream." She allowed herself to laugh before guiding the mare into the depths of her homeland.

Awww... I really wanted to make Celeana have a friend. Sorry it took so long! >.<
    @[Nixie]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    cotton candy wonderland {ANY/Celeana} - by Nixie - 08-15-2016, 02:39 AM
    RE: cotton candy wonderland {ANY/Celeana} - by Celeana - 08-19-2016, 05:31 PM