• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    (08-15-2016, 04:27 PM)Mary Sue Wrote: "Sounds good to me!" Mary Sue grinned, following the other mare to the Challenge grounds.

Ryde, who was a part of the stallion group, let his eyes widen in fear. He thought this was tremendously unfair. "All the stallions?" But they were already gone. He swished his tail nervously, slowly edging away from the band.
    "Hey, Ryde," the black stallion huffed, "where you think you're going?"
    Ryde flattened his ears. His timidness fled and his opinions got the best of him. He was filled with strength and courage flooded his mind. "Away." He replied calmly, glaring at the other.
    "What makes you think that you can do that?" The stallion persisted, nostrils flaring as he stepped slowly towards Ryde, hooves thumping loudly on the ground.
    "I'm not even a part of this band of stallions," Ryde snorted, "I can leave whenever I want to."
    "When you first swallowed a blade of grass within our group you became part of us. Now stay in formation," the stallion hissed, leaning in close, his eyes lowered down to meet the younger male, "or else." 
    The boldness snapped in half and dissolved. Ryde's instincts screamed for him to be obedient, to follow any order. "Y...yes," he squeaked meekly, scared for his life, cowering.
    The stallion bumped him hard and then walked a little ways away, keeping an eye on the youth.
    You've got to act older, Ryde thought to himself, still terrified, I'm a yearling already!
    He reluctantly watched the mares leave, doomed to be mated to one of them in the end. This was not true love, this was not what he had fantasized about so many hard nights. This is not what he came for.

(08-16-2016, 02:42 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Secretly,the mare turned around and walked up to the stallion.She softly nuzzled him."My name is Pot Of Cream.What is yours?"she said softly,she was trying to get the stallions attention.She then put her head up against his.

Delighted and terrified inside, he blinked in surprise. Then pure joy filled him and he replied nervously. "R...Ry...Ryde." He immediately felt himself work up a lather of sweat on his chestnut and white pelt. He had embarrassed himself worse than he ever had done before. Worried that he had come across as fragile, unattractive, and indecent, he added, "S...sorry. I'm not used...to wonders." At least now she knew that he was very kind. It was one of his best traits, and the only reason (besides his looks) that he had gotten so far in life.
    "Don't worry about them.Come on you don't need to deal with it.Follow me."she trotted away hoping he would follow.She didn't want to fight over them bachelors,she knew they would be mean to her and Ryde."What are you waiting for?"Her Cremello colour glimmering in the sunlight.Her blue eyes focuses on Ryde.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    (08-16-2016, 02:59 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: "Don't worry about them.Come on you don't need to deal with it.Follow me."she trotted away hoping he would follow.She didn't want to fight over them bachelors,she knew they would be mean to her and Ryde."What are you waiting for.Her Cremello colour glimmering in the sunlight.Her blue eyes focuses on Ryde.

Happier than he had ever been before, Ryde truly felt like he belonged in the world now. Anxiousness abandoned, he galloped freely towards her, nearly bumping into her. He tossed his handsome mane, overwhelmed with glee, fighting the urge to rear up and let loose a wild cry. He didn't want to make Pot Of Gold weirded out. He cantered forward, waiting for her to get in front of him so that she could lead him away from the horrible group. 
    The black stallion scoffed at the two. "Go with her if you want. She's just a boring brown horse with some paint on her." He spat after them. 
    Ryde couldn't care less. "You're so beautiful," he said right out, not thinking at all for once. Then he realized what he had uttered and became extremely hateful of himself. Why had he come out of his shell?! He looked at her in terror, waiting for her to trample him.
    She turned to look at him and stopped."Why do you look so terrified?It doesn't matter what you say when you are with me.Thank you for saying I am beautiful."she nuzzled him again and leant her head on his neck.How would she tell Real Fire that she was seeing another stallion?Her stomach felt ill and she wanted to gallop off but wanted to stay with Ryde.
    (08-16-2016, 03:18 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: She turned to look at him and stopped."Why do you look so terrified?It doesn't matter what you say when you are with me.Thank you for saying I am beautiful."she nuzzled him again and leant her head on his neck.How would she tell Real Fire that she was seeing another stallion?Her stomach felt ill and she wanted to gallop off but wanted to stay with Ryde.

Ryde was so glad to hear positive feedback that he nearly fainted with relief. Suddenly his fear started to leave him, and he marveled at himself as he stopped slouching. He nuzzled her gently and swung his tail gently, shooing away flies for both of them. "I'm sorry, I've had a horrible past," he murmured, shocked that he wasn't bolting away at this point (his past was a very, very delicate topic and he never brought it up), "not that it matters now." He sighed with relaxation and admired her shining golden mane, twisting his head in an uncomfortable manner to rub her cheek with his own in admiration.
    Pot Of Cream relaxed.This was better than Real Fire."You won't have a bad future,unless you say foals are bad."she smiled at him.She liked this stallion a lot.Would he be her perfect stallion.She was kind just like him.
    (08-16-2016, 03:33 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Pot Of Cream relaxed.This was better than Real Fire."You won't have a bad future,unless you say foals are bad."she smiled at him.She liked this stallion a lot.Would he be her perfect stallion.She was kind just like him.

Ryde sensed her contentment and relaxation and he was filled to the brink with delight. "I think foals are wonderful," he murmured, cherishing the weight of her against him. This was the best horse he had ever met in his life. He closed his eyes to fully savor the moment. Against his closed eyelids he still saw the mesmerizing shimmers of her angel-painted hair. She was work of Heaven.
    She let a little whinny so he could mesmerise it.She then went back to nuzzling him."What do you want to do,baby."she asked the stallion.Her heart pounded because of Real Fire.If he saw her he would kill her.She wanted to bolt off again but found Ryde was too important.She stood close to Ryde.She wanted him to know that she was his new mate,she wanted to be.
    (08-16-2016, 03:51 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: She let a little whinny so he could mesmerise it.She then went back to nuzzling him."What do you want to do,baby."she asked the stallion.Her heart pounded because of Real Fire.If he saw her he would kill her.She wanted to bolt off again but found Ryde was too important.She stood close to Ryde.She wanted him to know that she was his new mate,she wanted to be.

Ryde savored the small sound and thought. "Whatever you do." He answered, and leaned into her. He heard her heartbeat, and noticed how fast and strong it was. He pulled away, startled, and faced her. "Are you alright?" He asked, concerned. "Your heart rate...it's really fast and.....are you nervous about something? Oh, no....you don't like me at all, do you?" He looked away, crestfallen. He dropped his head in mental pain. "I'm sorry I wasted your time." He choked out, waiting for her to leave. He hadn't been around other horses enough to know what each heartbeat rate meant, and had only heard one that belonged to a horse that had hated him before this. He thought that the same scenario was happening.
    "What?I don't hate you.I am just worried about my dad.Well not my dad but another stallion.If he saw me he would kill me."she started getting even more worried about what will happen."If he sees me worried like this he will kill the person who worried me."she felt like crying but didn't want to.She stepped forward a little more towards him.