• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    Irritated, Ryde caught up to them, stomping his hooves on the ground, shaking his body to rid of the dust. Before Pot Of Cream was in love, and now she was with this random newcomer. He flattened his ears and approached his favorite horse in the world, pushing aside the grey stallion as if he wasn't there. He pressed his face against hers and looked her straight in the eye. "I think you have a choice now." He said bitterly, pulling away. He knew that forever he would still be in love with her, and he knew that he would run far away to get away from this new couple. He knew that they would start a herd.....that he would never be a part it.......Ryde looked at her anxiously, waiting for her to respond.
    "What?I still love you I didn't want him,I was running away."she looked shocked at his choice.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    Poor Stone. This other guy just comes on up and butts right in. Stone can not help that the little gal ran off and beckoned him. Ears are pinned and he bares his teeth at Ryde but he does not say anything as he waits to hear Pot's answer.

When she does, Stone is flabbergasted. This little tarty wench loves the other guy?? Well lucky for her...Stone doesn't care about love. "Yea, running away with me!" Stone snorts as she lifts his heavy head with a little smirk. "She can't help herself...don't be mad, ole sport." Stone offers up as he looks to Pot and giving her a little wink.
    She emerges from thick brush, with her golden coat shimmering in the hot sun. Green orbs set on the trio before her, all attractive but one her true love, she could feel it. Swishing her tail to rid of pesky flies, Swinger moves swiftly to her love's aid, her teeth barred at the bossy stallion, "leave this fair maiden alone," her voice is strong, "she is my true love, I can feel it."

Moving to the pearly hued mare, Swinger nestles her head in the dish of the cremello mare's chest, "don't knock it until you try it," her heart fluttering with lust. "I have heard so much of you, all the stallions have mentioned you weren't anything special, but seeing you now I know they are all wrong. You. Are. Perfect."
    She was confused with all her attention so she reared up."I don't need all this attention!I just want my baby boy."She galloped off with tears in her eyes.She hoped Ryde would follow and none of the others.
    Crag emerged. Almost out of nowhere. thick pistons rolled like a well oiled machine, and orbs moved back and forth, spotting the pure formes of sexiness that were before him. He didn't just want one. He wanted them all. He'd pump his pistons into whatever he could get to enjoy getting his rocks off. His name was Crag afterall. Plumes of smoke emit from the holes on his face. Turning his face, he sees his twin brother, Stone. He tilts. "yo dood" he says.

Orbs sway over to the two laides. He loves them. He wants them. "yo hot snots. I love you. I want you."

Gimme.
    Swinger becomes confused, but she must protect her love from the pushy stallions. With ears pinned, she gallops off towards Pot because she knows her and Pot can find a secluded place. Her golden coat glimmers, until they are side by side with their unique pelts glowing.

The blue sky provides no shade from the heat, but Swinger will be damned if her beloved is alone for one more minute. "Baby, you have been searching this whole time for a man of your dreams, only to realize that no man could satisfy you. Only I can!"

Her feet pound the surface, tears beginning to leak from the speed, "any stallion who comes close to you I vow to chase away or kill."
    Stone is SHOCKED. "Yo Crag. Good to see you, homes." (Stone is ultra smooth) But what the effing eff! Some pretty painted mare is moving right on up to Pot. "Um..." He rolls his eyes when she snuggled up to his creamy lady. "Hold up." Stone attempts to squeeze riiiight in between them but he trips and stumbles when Swinger (that bitch!) runs off with foxy hooves. "Hey!"

Stone sniffles and moves his gray self right on after them. 'I will fight you Swinger!" (though he doesn't know her name...it just came to him) He bellows all mightily.
    "Don't kill them or push them away.I will."she told the mare."Ask there name and tell me.Uf I don't like them I will come out and get them.If I like them bring them to me."she went to lay down in a tree area.
    Pot wants a slave? A SLAVE? But Swinger is so much more worthy. Her eyes narrow, "no. You will like none because you can have none. You will be mine. I will produce a baby from Stone," she winks at his distant figure, "and then we will raise it together like modern day."

"You are mine," she shoves up on Pot, laying down on top of her so she cannot get up, "you wanted to be the fairest in the land, WELL YOU GOT IT."