• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    "I don't love you and I saw a stallion and didn't want to leave him."she bucked at her and started galloping away.She wanted stone to follow her.She realised she was going in to heat.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    ooooh. She's going into heat. Crag finished kicking down the tree. He sidled up nexted to his beautiful little creampuff, pushing her away from her female latin lover. "Let's you and me go somewhere special."
    "Why?"she said like she was a sexy female.She looked at him sexy.
    "Cuz Stone and I love to share. Swinger, you can come too""
    "I don't like swinger."forgetting she was in heat she swished her tail
    Mary Sue, realizing she had been tricked, turned and ran back to the meadow. Many stallions stopped what they were doing to look at her. "I know I am beautiful but I will get back to you later!" She said, trotting towards Cream. "Steampot! How dare you lie to me to get me away from my stallions, you skank!" She kicked at her.
    "I saw a stallion by himself so I stopped and looked at him and walked over to him.He wasn't any of yours."
    "They're all mine I'll have you know," Mary Sue said.
    "Know what?"she wasn't worrying because she would get a stallion because 3-5 hem were more interested in her"I have more attracted to me at the moment.
    "Oh yeah?" Mary Sue blinked, looking around. "Do you all prefer her to me?"