• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

who cares if hell awaits? Romek
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

It feels as though her throat has finally opened up and her lungs expand with the freshness of clean air. She feels a swell in her breast, her heart thumping hard against the bone cage as she practically floats as she rushes to the stallion. There is no time for formalities (as they are long passed that) and as the dark stallion coils around her in the strength of his hold, she is melting into him, burying her face into the depths of his mane and inhaling deeply...his scent making her heady.

"I have missed you, my love." Mari whispers with her lips against his skin, tracing the words with hot, bated breaths. She does not care to hide her feelings (as she never has and never would) as the young mare lives recklessly with her emotions. Pure and raw.

She knows he may be shocked by the conclusion of her small speech but she allows the tones to hang between them, buried in the depths of their embrace as she curls up closely to him. The palomino woman's coat shift to that of the soft, lemony chiffon hue in the happiness of Romek's closeness.

M A R I B E  L

OMGOMGOMG <3 the feels!

Messages In This Thread
    who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-17-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-17-2016, 05:12 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-18-2016, 07:51 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-22-2016, 06:54 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-23-2016, 06:38 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-29-2016, 03:47 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Romek - 08-31-2016, 05:12 PM
    RE: who cares if hell awaits? Romek - by Maribel - 08-31-2016, 06:31 PM