• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love is friendship set on fire - Jord

Love is friendship set on fire ...
    She had been unaware of the other mare’s attempt to enter the cave, as she was just staring at it. It was Jord repeating one single word, the one hardest to explain, that snapped her out of it again. The blue roan girl offered the dark mare an apologetic smile, before nodding. ”Yes, magic. Honestly, I don’t really know how the magic works either, but it has been here. I have seen it too. It granted my dad kingdom gifted wings and it gave our king his ice powers. They no longer have those, we are being punished by Beqanna so all the magic got taken away. That’s all I know..” It wasn’t much of an explanation, so all she could do was offer another smile while shrugging her shoulders.

Moving forward she stepped up to Jord’s side, offering her nose and breath to her new companion. Jord wasn’t from here, but at the same time she did already smell like the Tundra. At least, somewhat. ”If you don’t mind me asking, Jord, how long have you been in the Tundra? Do you like it here?” Igni was curious to learn what an ‘outsider’, or actually, a previous outsider, might think of their kingdom. She herself didn’t know any different. This was her parents’ home and thus it had become here home. She felt at home here too, and unless something drastically would happen, she wouldn’t want to change her home for another.

A grin tugs at the corners of her lips and the bright winkle in her eyes shows her excitement. Oh yes, they definitely had quite a few other interesting things around. ”I’m sure you have seen our ice wall already? Did you know it covers the entire southern border and that the one single gate is the only way to enter the Tundra for those who are bound to walk the grounds?” Her father was quite obsessed with the wall and the border it was. He was the one that had told her to respect borders, and never just pass through. ”Other than that we have our own sauna too. King Killdare, of the Chamber, gave it to us. Do you want to see it?” Oh, the sauna. Igni loved it, although the difference between the hot and cold temperatures were quite shocking during the winter.
    ... and fire is the burning passion within.

Messages In This Thread
    Love is friendship set on fire - Jord - by Igni - 08-19-2016, 03:37 PM
    RE: Love is friendship set on fire - Jord - by Igni - 08-23-2016, 09:02 PM