• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A ghost horse
    Nicca looked at the two mares and once more lowered his head. "Hello." he said as he once more lifted it up. Unknowingly he stuck a proud pose with his ears forward, head held at a slight arch. It was a pose he did a lot of the time when he was showing off at the ranch he was raised at. Shaking his mane, he waited for the other two to answer.
    "I am gonna go."she trotted off leaving Custard with them.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    "My name is Pot Of Custard but call me Custard.Her custards colour glimmered in the sunlight.She couldn't believe her eyes.Stallions for once.She had never been with a stallion,with her nervous behaviour she could get killed.With a stallion that would be different from now on.
    Nicca didn't know what to do. Looking at the other stallion before he lowered his head once more. "Uh...hi you can call me Nicca." he said as he stood there, head held low in a non threatening way. He knew what the other mare was trying to do, but he wasn't sure what he should do. His heart was still in a slump and nothing short of a orphan foal would help. "So what can we do for you Custard?"he asked softly.
    "Well my sister is trying to get me a mate but I am...I am...never mind."she couldn't say it.Her brain knew what to do.She felt embarrassed and wanted to walk away

Her heart pounded.
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    Pot of custard was me at to say that sorry