• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I'm so weak... -x
    Carnage
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian
    Nebula colored (dark teal blue base with orange/green/purple swirls, star/celestial markings, etc); originally gray w/ black base (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Isami x Thaqib
    Magic (genetic code- tegteg[MAGIC])

Shiya
    Female
    Hybrid
    Black, will gray
    Larva x Dillan
    Equus viperus

colt: Izar, Obaron
    filly: Nysa,Lunetta

Aeris will play the foal
    Foal names in no specific order

* requesting genetic traits, if possible. if not, or if it'll take forever, that's perfectly fine and you don't have to worry about it! Big Grin I know you have a lot to do lmao *
    Larva (Equus viperus - had it when she was conceived)
    -Cobain
    -Bible

Dillan (no traits)
    -Plug (tegteg[MAGIC])
    -Undignified (wings)
    FYI, if you need genetics done for Shiya, that needs to be posted on the trait genetics board, not posted on breeding Smile
    No problemo! I figured I would ask, but I know there was a likelihood that I would need it in order for a genetic code for the baby. Not a problem at all! I'll get them done at a later time Big Grin
    50, 9, 93, 40

Obaron
    Male
    Black (Ee/aa/) with nebula blanket
    Anglo-Arabian hybrid
    Carnage x Shiya
    Defects: Brittle fangs - cannot close mouth entirely, can't bite anything other than normal horse food due to the brittle nature of the fangs, do not produce poision
    Played by Aeris
    Due September 5
    Breedable​ December
    woop, apparently Holli's foal this season has the name Izar so it wasn't posted in the database yet. I guess make the name Obaron then Smile