• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Yo.
    I am famished, aren't you hungry? If I don't eat soon I might get shriveled.
    And I don't want to be shriveled, even if its just a little!
    So let's eat! Maybe a bar or a grill house? Or lets get drunk on some wine,
    Either way as long as I'm with the you I'll be on cloud nine, or does that cross the line?
    I should just go online to learn it wont take long, 
    More about how to save your songs.
    I must admit, my heart does sing for you. But making love music is expensive; I need it for free,
    I like to play and change instruments, for the perfect song needs variety, don't you agree?
    Give it to me and I'll wet your thirsty ground, I'll play until the rains come and wash away your dry heart,
    Its not a solution but its a start.
    A start to get you out of that mess that blocks your path to greatness,
    I don't care if we to cut our way through, I'll make you the greatest.
    Resurrection is yours to be had, turn your black heart as red as Russian borscht,
    Perhaps well get married, have a little wedding, I hope we never get divorced.
    Because court is no fun, they have odd hours and its never convenient,
    Never open on the weekends, the days you need it!
    The government is lazy can't get my letters I was expecting or go to the DMV on my free time,
    Not to mention their bathrooms always smell like sour cheese and grime.
    I pat my taxes! Shouldn't they be considerate?
    No of course not, because most regimes think the people are ignorant!
    Kings, tyrants, Roman emperors - all selfish and too powerful,
    Dedicating whole days of rest because they're tired and fulfilling their desires - but maybe its wonderful,
    I'd do it too if I could, wouldn't you?
    Eat all day and laze about with no one to bother me,
    Shit! I'll be royalty!

One from one kingdom. Friendly.
    Blocking Sunday from Scorch of the Jungle

shriveled is part of the webster's dictionary definition for scorch: "to dry or shrivel with or as if with intense heat"
    Sunday is the Russian word for resurrection, it is also known in christianity as the day of rest
    Jungle is a band... and they make music.

Sorry, it's late and i'm tiiiiiired. But there ya go!
    [Image: 54620813.jpg]

You guessed it.