• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Great....just great and wonderful
    My whole family vanishes, I have no idea where they are and I am alone thinking of my herd I once had. Brave thought. And on top of that I can't protect my sister from any stallions who may want to do harm to her. Shaking his mane rather hard, the semi young stallion stood tall and proud, head arched and a hoof striking the earth. He was rather angry at himself for letting this happen. He could only hope that White Knight and Raging were still together. Brave sighed and reared, lashing his hooves out with a authority of a lead stallion. 

Once he settled down, he was breathing hard and lowered his head. He felt like he had let his family down by getting lost and unable to find his way back to them.  Letting out a nicker, he tried to see who was around him or if his family would answer him at all.
    The gray stallion sees the other standing alone. With a snort, the thick limbs move him towards the other. a respectful nod is given as he nears. "Hello." The voice is low but confident. "Looking for a home as well?" Stone did not have a home to offer but wouldn't find finding some company in the process. Hopefully they could both find homes.
    Brave looked over to the other stallion. "Yeah I am. I wish I wasn't new to this place." he said and pawed the groud. He was a horrible lead stallion How could he have lost his only sister? Sighing hard h looked over to the stallion whom was standing a little ways away from him. Walking over to him he said, "You don't have to worry about me harming you. I lived with my nephew and three other stallions. We each took a job and did it." He knew most herds didn't accept other stallions but he wasn't like that.