• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Fame and Fortune.. (Offy, any)
    The mare had searched out the stallion to ask some questions she had withheld until now. She could have asked them at any time, but they were of little importance until the current circumstances arose. She slipped on the frosted grass as the sun rose slowly, washing the land in a golden light during the dawn.

"Offspring?" She calls to the tall stallion, glancing at her scarless leg. Shortly after she had gotten used to the vine's existence, she had lost it as kingdom magic disappeared into the land. She felt bare, open, like a void had opened in place of the scar. This involved one of her questions. Why had this happened? I do not understand why all lost that which only some deserved. She pondered as she approached the king, dipping her head for a moment in respect before looking at the stallion, interest evident in her eyes, questions metaphorically dripping from her well-muscled form.

"I was wondering some things, and hoped you might be able to answer them," she said, an ear flicking backwards as a breeze stirs the dying bushes that still stand as winter nears, "Why did all the kingdoms, all the members, lose the kingdom magic - such as our scars - when not everyone was in that raid? Why would all lose something only some deserve?" She asks, emotion gliding about her voice, an importance placed upon this question as she shifts her weight halfway through. She looks around, an eye still on the stallion, as she stands waiting for his reply. She hopes he will have the wisdom to answer, and is certain he will. She wonders how her brother feels when he lost his scar, looking at his back only to see a plain greyness, unlittered by the zig-zag white line.
    @[Offspring]  - That might have ended up longer than I meant for it to be.. /shrugs/ Well, that's out and I feel tired. I think that's all you'll get for tonight from me!

Messages In This Thread
    Fame and Fortune.. (Offy, any) - by Rael Fire - 08-23-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: Fame and Fortune.. (Offy, any) - by Igni - 08-29-2016, 07:58 AM