• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Try Two - Friendly
    1 from 1 kingdom
    No visit required but it would be nice to chat

Listen to the singing, at 55 now, it's under a really high number but it sounds like it's done with wood, and I'm feeling like it's gone under. Not the entity you'd think, this group likes an even number of those - underneath the top number but still pretty high. Boats are fascinating, their sail types at the top of the list, it's thought about a lot but typically quietly. What about mathematical squares? I know some even numbers are perfect squares, one involving all numbers below ten. Looking up to the top, if so the just go sail on home.
    Listen to the singing, at 55 now, (carrie underwood is a singer and has 55 songs last I checked) it's under a really high number but it sounds like it's done with wood (under and wood = underwood, wood = the wood of the forest in the kingdom he's from), and I'm feeling like I'm going under (underwood again). Not the entity you'd think, this group likes an even number of those - not the top number but still pretty high (eight is a musical group, eight is a ruler of the kingdom). Boats are fascinating, their sail types at the top of the list, it's thought about a lot but typically quietly (top and sail = topsail, topsail is a ruler of the kingdom). What about mathematical squares? I know some even numbers are perfect squares, one involving numbers all below ten (8 is an even number, below ten, and is a perfect square if I remember correctly). Looking up to the top, if so then just sail on home (top and sail again).

Horse - underwood from the valley ruled by eight and Topsail.
    Holding Out on Grades
    steals need to be posted for a full 72 hours to be valid.
    unsuccessful.

had it been the full three days this would have been a success.
    however, wood being a clue to the valley is not acceptable. eight is also not a perfect square.