• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any
    Seeing the two together, he stepped back as 6hw realized one was crying. It seemed like he'd come at the wrong moment to the stallion, and he dipped his head with respect as the black one straightened himself. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you. We don't typically see horses just running in, and I was wanting to meet you. I'm Real Fire, one of the Tundra's brethren and among the war caste. My sister is as well, Rael Fire," He starts quietly, voice quiet and kind but with a touch of pride at his sister's name, "To join the castes. I see, welcome to the Tundra. I will warn you, with kingdom magic gone the runes are our priority for protecting. Without them, we wouldn't be here. Please remember that as you join our ranks." He finishes, a dip of his head as he ends, a tone of responsibility and a guarded secret in his voice. He had been intiated only a mere few days before the cave held demons no longer.
    @[Sahm]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any - by Real Fire - 08-24-2016, 01:53 PM
    RE: A Fallen Guardian and his Lover; Any - by Offspring - 08-26-2016, 01:27 PM