• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bloody Creature Poster Girl {Any}
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

Slipping through the caressing shadows with enviable ease, the nightmare circled the Valley and it's inhabitants. Feathered hooves left pockmarks in their wake, her great weight marring the earth as she passes, though she is as silent as a large predatory cat. Scarred hide twitches at the last drops of rain leave her faintly damp, a disgusted whuff of air forcing itself out through her nostrils. She was on her way back from visiting the Jungle, their queen someone she could respect, if not like. The only thing about the land of the Amazons she hadn't cared for was the blasted heat, it was almost like being within a moist warm towel. But a land full of warrior women was something to be interested in, not many places had such a thing. Alptraum was most definitely a warrior woman, though some wondered if she was woman at all.

Making her way farther into the shadows of the Valley she stops in the shadows of a tree, leaning against the rough bark and scratching an itchy spot on one massive shoulder. Tossing her head, her forelock landed behind her ears to clear her dark eyes, and in the process revealed her mangled right ear. She remembered everything about the night it happened, and it still put a smile on her face to know that she had been her mother's downfall, that she had been exactly the nightmare her mother thought she was. Scenting the air, she found a couple of scents she had never caught before, and this intrigued the shadowed woman. But for now she was content to rest here against the tree and think back to her time in the Amazons. Perhaps she could figure out a way to go there, it was there that she belonged. She never was much one for the company of men, except for Morgenstern.

An unfamiliar ache pierced her chest at the thought of the great blue roan monster, the other half of her shadowed existence, the boogeyman in her nightmare world. Perhaps someday she would find someone who could make her feel the same as he had, but she highly doubted it. There just weren't many sadomasochistic men left, and the ones that were around were already taken. She stares off into the distance, lost in her own thoughts.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

A hint of far off thunder woke the ex prince with a soft jerk of his head. His chocolate eyes squinting with sleepiness, and his nostrils pulled back attempting to wake himself up. This spring had many storms it seemed, more than last spring that was for sure. Though something about nights like this, after a storm, that he felt at peace. The buckskin boy finally managed to heave himself up from his pine needle nest, stretching and yawning as he went. For a moment he stood, letting out a long deep sign before walking on to do a patrol of the boarders. Heat ligthning flashed softly overhead as he made his way along the border. He wondered where all his family and childhood friends had gone...the more time went on, the more he realized how lonely he was. But he tried hard not to let it show, his mother always told him to conceal any weaknesses. Though sometimes the tone of his voice gave away his case of teen depression. As he walks along the border he notices the place where he and the wobbly GodBear played their games of chase and hide and go seek. He also sees the places where his mother would take him on stormy nights like this. So many memories, though the way he acted about them made it seem like he was some old stallion on his last thread, ready to die alone with no friends, family, or accomplishments. But he has his whole like ahead of him, the ex prince had just turned three.

Lost in his thoughts, he hadn't realized he had not been paying much attention to patrolling and was startled when he caught sight of a large black figure with scars and a mangled ear. He stops short with a loud roaring sound. He smells jungle on her, but it is not as prominent as the smell of his beloved Valley. He calms now, realizing she is a resident here. His voice is calm, somewhat dreamy having just been startled out of his lala land. He speaks with ears perked and eyes glinting with curiosity of this large warrior of a mare."Not quite the best night for travel huh? My name is Davorin, I can tell you are from here but I have never seen you around before. What is your name?" residual foal-like curiosity can slightly be heard in his voice. He extends his muzzel out for her in a kind welcoming gesture. Even though he was no longer a prince, he still liked to treat the residents here with respect. No one liked to live where they do not feel welcomed or at home, no matter the reputation of the place. He studies her scars, and her ear, wondering how they got there or how they came to be. She looked as if she had many stories to tell, though he knew better than to ask her about them just yet. He did not want to seem bothersome or make it seem like he was prying. So he quietly stood before her, awaiting the dark warrior's words.
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

She hadn't been alone long when a boy on the verge of manhood approached her, his golden and black hide gleaming in the weak sunlight after the storm. Night dark eyes scanned the boy's features, nostrils dragging in his scent and confirming that he smelled of the Valley. Mangled ear flicks forward as he speaks, a wry twist of her lips passing for a smile. To be so near adulthood and then fall into the questions of the child was common among those reaching the zenith of their growth. Dipping her head slightly, she answers the first two of the boy's questions, her voice like deep rich whiskey.

Greetings, Davorin. And no it is not a fit night for travel, though I would rather have the rain and the infernal heat of summer. I am Alptraum, or the nightmare, whichever you prefer. Although I have been called much less flattering things as well.

Leaving the shadows of her tree, the tendrils of darkness reluctant to give up their hold on her flesh, clinging to her until the very last instant before recoiling into the shade. Extending her scarred muzzle, she looks at the little buckskin boy. She would be gentle...this time. Next time he might not be so lucky, but who knows...he might enjoy the nightmare's special brand of affection. A coy smile graces her dark lips as she holds her muzzle extended, ears pricked towards the golden and black male as she speaks again.

Come now, I won't bite. Not hard anyway, or unless you ask me to do so.

A ripple of dark laughter bubbles from her lips after she speaks, still extending her muzzle towards Davorin, tangled tail rusting against scarred muscular haunches.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante