• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  With hope and light (neutral, herds)
    "Itis always worth trying to look for him,although I fear the worst.Ok..."He was shocked when he heard about her wanting to be in a herd.He reared up and neighed out for the stallion but still no response."What can we do?"he walked round in circles.He let out a whinny for Ethaethe,hoping she would respond.Maybe she could help."I am not sure what to do..."
    She grins as he states he fears the worst. She knows what happened, exactly what happened. She sighs as she hears him call to her, then she looks over her shoulder. He asks what they should do.
    She ponders, weighing out what to say. She smiles gently, picturing her future. "Willow, can you come with me? she asks. She feels like he should know, since he's the one yelling.
    "Sure,"he walked towards her.

OOC:gtg for five ten mins
    :cool: Speed Is Key!!!-Jacksepticeye :cool:
    This whole post is OOC, so i just switched accounts.
    So, making sure i'm getting this striaght. Ethaethe's going to talk with Willow. Keifer's headed to the Amazons. and Ethaethe's gotten over her crush on gryffin and fallen for another guy.
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)
    Ok,want to start another thread for Ethaethe and Willow
    Yes Smile if you want to post Keifer at the jungle, I will reply with Maus as soon as I get home from work Smile