• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  With hope and light (neutral, herds)
    Keifer was caught of guard by the stallions question. "I-I guess." she says, then she hears a mare. The minx says her name is Maus. Keifer nods, then breathes out to try to get herself together. "My name is Keifer." The poor damsel relaxes as the other mare offers to help. "I guess." she nods to the mares barrel, "Shouldn't you be at your home? Keifer shivers, her fur getting cold. "But then again, what do I know?" she lets it off with a small chuckle.
    She looks from the stud to the mare. "Have you heard of a dappeled chestnut pearl stallion named Chezter? He-he lost it. Most say he's fuzz brained." she says, her breath comming in sharply. She shivered again, remembering her home. It was warmer, more full of food.

Her curiosity peaked as she realized they were from two different places. "Where are you from? If i may ask. she looked from them both to the stallion. "And what's your name, I don't believe you told me." she said sweetly, brittish acent starting to come on heavy.

(ooc: Hope this works!)

Messages In This Thread
    With hope and light (neutral, herds) - by Keifer - 08-29-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: With hope and light (neutral, herds) - by Keifer - 08-29-2016, 04:31 AM