• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A Whole New World -Any
    She opens her gold-flecked eyes slowly, unsure that she even wants to see what the world has come to. Djinni is trapped, unable to flee as she has in other questionable situations, and her inability to mask her uncertainty is all too clear.

The sound of another voice (the terror in it almost matching her own) causes her to jump, sending the frosted edges of her mane flapping against her grey neck.

"I'm over here!" she calls back through the mist, surprised by the calmness in her own voice. "I'm coming closer," she adds as she moves, heading in the direction that the voice had come from. When the shape of a black mare emerges in the distance, Djinni picks up her pace thankful - for perhaps the first time ever - that her petite frame and pretty face do not tend to inspire instant fear in strangers.

"I'm Djinni," she says as she comes closer, stretching out her black muzzle in a greeting. "What's your name?"
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-02-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-03-2016, 07:58 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-04-2016, 08:04 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-06-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-07-2016, 01:51 PM