• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A Whole New World -Any
    <style type="text/css">.josiewrapper { position: relative; width: 650px; height: 475px; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 5em 0 0 5em ;}.josieaccent { position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 300px; width: 4px; height: 370px; background: #d189a1; z-index: 1; border-right: 2px solid #5fb39a; border-left: 2px solid #fff; opacity: .6; transition: all 2s ease;}.josiewrapper:hover .josieaccent { opacity: 0;}.josieexpand { position: relative; top: 0; left: 0; width: 350px; height: 459px; background: url('https://s6.postimg.org/cmwdgs40x/josie2_cropped_650.jpg'); overflow: hidden; border-radius: 5em; /*border: 6px solid #5fb39a;*/ transition: all 2s ease; box-shadow: 1px 1px 5px #000000; box-shadow: inset -5px -5px 5px #555555;}.josiewrapper:hover .josieexpand { width: 650px; border-radius: 5em 0 0 5em;}.josiecontent { position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 40px; background: rgba(225, 225, 225, .8); height: 400px; width: 340px; opacity: .88; border-radius: .5em; overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 1px 1px 8px #000000; opacity: 0; transition: all 2s ease .5s;}.josiewrapper:hover .josiecontent { opacity: 1;}.josiename { position: absolute; top: 25px; left: 30px; font: 34px 'Lobster'; color: #d189a1; text-shadow: 2px 4px 8px #7bc2cd; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold;}.josieecho { position: absolute; top: 28.5px; left: 32.5px; letter-spacing: 3.5px; font: 29px 'Lobster'; color: #fff;}.josiedancer { position: relative; top: 0; left: 0; background: #7bc2cd; font: 20px 'Yellowtail'; color: #fff; text-align: center; width: 100%; border-bottom: 3px dashed #fff; letter-spacing: 2px;}.josiespost { position: relative; left: 5px; width: 320px; height: 365px; color: #d189a1; padding-right: 15px; overflow: auto; font: 14px 'Vollkorn';}.josiespost::first-letter { font-size: 18px;}.josiespost span { color: #5fb39a;}</style><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lobster|Vollkorn|Yellowtail" rel="stylesheet"> <div class="josiewrapper"><div class="josieaccent"></div> <div class="josieexpand"><div class="josiename">Josie</div><div class="josieecho">Josie</div> <div class="josiecontent"> <div class="josiedancer">Like the dancer before me</div> <div class="josiespost">

The mare before her appeared friendly and that warmed Josie’s heart. It was a tough situation but she wasn’t alone, no she had this mare. <b> Its nice to meet you as well!</b> she said, her voice was much happier than earlier.

Of course she didn’t imagine the mare knew what happened, and she didn’t, it was just hard to be so lost. The mare spoke, saying the further she goes down the mountain the harder it is to use her abilities. Josie imagined it meant her traits, lots of equines had traits, but Josie did not, so she could not relate. <b> I’m sorry to hear that, I hope once we reach the ground you will feel better</b> Djinni than noted it was hard to breathe and they should reach the bottom of the mountain. Josie gave an agreeing nod to her <b> Yes, we should make our way down </b> she moved closer to the edge of the mountain, looking for a path. There was plenty of other equines making there way down, and others already gathered below. She was so focused on finding a path down that she almost missed Djinnis last question, <i> where were you before all this </i> it stung her to hear the words. Everything was such a blur, and she stayed silent for a moment trying to recover her memory. <b> Hmm..I am pretty sure I was in the Tundra, with a group of equines</b> weird that she was alone when she woke up. <b> What about you? Did you belong to a Kingdom?</b> surely it didn’t matter now, because there was no kingdoms.

</div> </div> </div> </div>

Messages In This Thread
    A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-02-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-03-2016, 07:58 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-04-2016, 08:04 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-06-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-07-2016, 01:51 PM