• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Super confused
    So if my characters were previously traited I can ask for them to have wings, horn, etc... But if one of my characters didn't previously hold traits I cannot choose for my character to have wings, correct?

Also I'm confused by teams would team be led by previous Royalty of what once was kingdoms, same goes for the alphas of herds? So for example would Celeana my jungle sister be apart of a team led by Lexa? Or could it simply be a group of equine banding together?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    1. Correct

2. there are no pre-existing teams. everything is starting from scratch Smile
    Also would my clary x Koen baby who was conceived last breeding season:
    Heda
    Koen x Clary
    Filly
    Dun with navy blue Dorsal stripe, tail and mane
    Wings, empathetic projection, immortality

Will Heda be born without traits?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    All foals will have to earn the use of their traits in the same manner as the current residents of BQ