• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon
    <center><link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Quattrocento' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Pathway+Gothic+One' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="width: 564px; background-color: #E0E0E0; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;"><br><div style="font-family: 'Pathway Gothic One', sans-serif; color: #434343; font-size: 10.5pt; text-align: center; padding-top: 12px; padding-bottom:10px; line-height: 15pt; letter-spacing: 3.3px;">YOU CAN STAND ME UP AT THE GATES OF HELL, BUT I WON'T BACK DOWN.</div><div style="width: 500px; border-bottom: 1px solid #aaaaaa; margin-top: 5px;"></div><br><div style="padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 35px; font-family: Times; font-size: 12px; color: #635d5d; text-align: justify; line-height:105%; letter-spacing: 1.5px;">
      His breath is not bated for long, and his weary eyes searching the seemingly endless, sloping hillsides - but his heart soon eases and soothes a beat or two as not one, but two familiar faces draw nearer to him, their eyes filled with as much wary relief as his own. The faintest of smiles tugs slightly at the corners of his whiskered lips, but soon a glint of concern reaches the depths of his eyes and the momentary glimpse of mirth falls away as the weakness pulling at the very seams holding Newton together becomes evident. Gently, he lowers the girth of his neck, thoughtful eyes taking in each part of him for a sign of injury - but a pang of helplessness causes his heart to ache, and the fire in his eyes soon falters, giving way to worry.

<b><font color="#444444">"Sahm, Newton, I am relieved to see you both - and well; or as well as can be. I am fine. A little uneasy,"</b></font> He murmurs softly, his voice trailing off as his dark eyes of crimson and brimstone look beyond each of them, aching to see the familiar form of his beloved somewhere over the horizon. His heart clenches within his chest, but he swallows the bile that seemingly threatens to rise - there are so many he has yet to see, so many he had yet to find. He worried for each and every one, and a sense of failure was slowly beginning to gnaw away at his soul. He had sworn to serve, to protect - he had failed to. With a gentle shake of his massive skull, he pushes the thought away. It was too heavy, too burdening to linger on. <b><font color="#444444">"and hoping to find the others. Hoping that all are well and safe. It is all that we can hope for."</b></font>

</div> <center><div style="width: 500px; border-bottom: 1px solid #aaaaaa; margin-top: 10px;"></div><br><br>
    <center><div style="font-family: 'Quattrocento', serif; font-size: 55pt; color: #434343; letter-spacing:12px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height:30pt; align:center; text-shadow: 2px 1px 20px #aaaaaa;">OFFSPRING</div>
    <div style="width: 564px; height: 639px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TB7XHz0.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat;"></div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Sahm+Newton - 09-02-2016, 03:10 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Tiphon - 09-02-2016, 03:33 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon - by Offspring - 09-03-2016, 01:39 PM