• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon
    <link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Great+Vibes' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style>.sandnlayout {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;box-shadow:0px 0px 25px #000;background-color:#dcdcdc;} .sandngradient {width:600px; border:1px solid #000;padding:10px;background-color:#3c3a3d;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#0d0b0e, #3c3a3d, #0d0b0e); background: -o-linear-gradient(#0d0b0e, #3c3a3d, #0d0b0e); background: -moz-linear-gradient(#0d0b0e, #3c3a3d, #0d0b0e); background: linear-gradient(#0d0b0e, #3c3a3d, #0d0b0e); box-shadow:0px 0px 25px #000;} .sandnpic {width:600px; height:600px; background-image:url('https://s26.postimg.io/h0w28ekah/sandn.jpg');background-size:contain;margin-top:-80px;} .sandnpost {padding-left:30px;padding-right:30px;text-align:justify;font:12px times;color:#3c3a3d;} .sandnquote {width:600px;font-size:24px;font-family: 'great vibes', cursive;color:#3c3a3d;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:10px;}</style><center><div class=sandngradient><div class=sandnlayout><div class=sandnquote><center>forever in their lovers embrace</center></div><div class=sandnpost>
    The stress of the awakening was still upon them. They were relieved to see that most of the horses around them appeared unscathed physically. Emotionally was a different matter. Newton watched, as horses seemed to march to lower ground. It was on the mountain that he still felt magic coursing through his body, but he also felt a distinct desire to leave. The mountain was not a home to any horse. Sahm could feel the same inkling to leave. He looked toward Newton, and Newton returning his glance, knowingly. They were on the same page. Though Newton was still in anguish, he knew that he needed to grow stronger. Sahm could only provide Newton with so much strength before they both would break.

Offspring addressed Sahm and quickly suggested an action for them to take. It was a reasonable and sound decision. Sahm nodded. <b>”Sounds good.”</b>

Newton nodded as well in agreement. <b>”Stay safe, we’ll be looking for you down there.”</b> He said before the two stallions turned and left.

</div><div class=sandnpic></div></div></div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 01:43 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Sahm+Newton - 09-02-2016, 03:10 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Offspring - 09-02-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || any - by Tiphon - 09-02-2016, 03:33 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon - by Offspring - 09-03-2016, 01:39 PM
    RE: i won't back down. || sahm, newton & tiphon - by Sahm+Newton - 09-05-2016, 07:10 PM