• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Traits.
    Star aura - Ability to surround oneself with stellar energy (always limited to being able to summon the aura at night).

A foal was also rolled.. this season(?) with 'Stellar aura', fairy included the description: The ability to project a thin aura of starlight, used for protection in close-combat. Can only be used on a clear night when stars can be seen. 
    Kind of piqued my interest, because Stellar aura and Star aura are definitely the same thing haha

Giver's description was: Star Aura is the power to surround one's self in stellar energy (only works at night) - mutated starlight manipulation.
    So a bit more vague.. but. Yaknow, the same? I'm sweating the details. But following HIS/my description, it doesn't have to be "thin". I never make it crazy or anything, but. I play it maybe more loose (visual fun for entertaining the ladies, he makes it kind of dim but not 'thin'; then if need be he can blow up like a star - I mean, not crazy, but yeah - and defend/offense if someone attacks him wile he is holding the aura).

ANYWAY.

Aura Reading - Ability to read other’s auras; ability to perceive other’s emotional states, where their moral alignments generally lie, and vague information about the physical state of whoever they are reading (health) (I got this from the superpower wikia)
    Another question, because I overthinking things here. But okay so.

Traits are gone > Pollock loses wing > I chose wings as Pollock's temp trait > Pollock's defect is one broken wing > defects not gone.. can I play it so that when he is at the mountain, his wing is that bum, broken one (but he is a majestic krampus again) and when he is out of the forest, he gets the beautiful luscious wings he always wanted, but isn't a sexual goat.

because you can't have everything?

...is this how it would be anyway lol?
    The traits database will be kinda the "final authority" on traits, so if you want to add a trait or feel like something needs clarified, we can add it to the database.

As for the defects related to your traits, pretty much. Horses on the Mountain will appear as they did before the switch, everywhere else they are "a blank slate" plus whatever trait they picked up, if previously traited.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Okay! So those two traits (star aura/aura reading) need to be added! I guess, I mean, Star aura with the description I was given by the fairy who rolled Giver?: Star Aura is the power to surround one's self in stellar energy (only works at night).

Thanks thanks <3
    I forgot to ask, if we are guessing, how many thingys do we think these would take up?
    Star Aura and Stellar Aura are the same. They've both been added to the DB, and are 2 spaces. Their descriptions have been combined, so there's a little of each. Aura's aren't designed to blow up like a star though, but are more like armor.

Added Aura Reading, which is also 2 spaces.
    Okay thanks lady!