• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Traits that aren't earned back right away
    So, do we have to reclaim our traits within a period of time?

For example, I decide to not bring Felinae actively to this version, can I claim her bluebirdshifting later on if I decide to bring her back? And for our 'free' (non-posting baby) each season, if I decide to use Felinae for that, can I still use her old genetics for the baby, or can we only use those once all the traits are earned back?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Any trait that is foaled during this time will have to be earned back. As for the time limit to regain traits - this is temporary, so if you don't play a horse it won't permanently affect its traits
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    so, for clarification's sake....

characters who aren't played in this version will be restored with all their traits in full after this is over?

is there a limit to this?
    So if I decide to not bring Felinae, Rhavi and Vlinder to this version, I can play them with traits later on? Or post them to earn back their traits? I don't want them to lose the traits, but the chance makes it easier for me to closet 4 ponies.

Like, I want to bring Brynmor, Igni, Jinju and Gyps to this version actively, but closet Felinae, Rhavi, Esileif and Vlinder. 3 of them have traits and I don't want the traits to get lost. But will they have their traits back if this temporary phase of earning your traits back is over?

I understood the thing you replied as that my ponies will keep their traits and only the active one have to earn them back. And all those that are born or brought back this version. But those that 'have lost' their traits this version, but aren't played this version, will have their traits in a next version again. Spink dissagreed with my way of understanding, so I'm trying to get this clear ^^
    (09-03-2016, 05:21 AM)~Sapphire~ Wrote: So if I decide to not bring Felinae, Rhavi and Vlinder to this version, I can play them with traits later on? Or post them to earn back their traits? I don't want them to lose the traits, but the chance makes it easier for me to closet 4 ponies.

Like, I want to bring Brynmor, Igni, Jinju and Gyps to this version actively, but closet Felinae, Rhavi, Esileif and Vlinder. 3 of them have traits and I don't want the traits to get lost. But will they have their traits back if this temporary phase of earning your traits back is over?

I understood the thing you replied as that my ponies will keep their traits and only the active one have to earn them back. And all those that are born or brought back this version. But those that 'have lost' their traits this version, but aren't played this version, will have their traits in a next version again. Spink dissagreed with my way of understanding, so I'm trying to get this clear ^^

Honey I didn't disagree. They aren't suddenly going to say that Felinae, Rhavi, etc suddenly are untraited horses... I also don't think that they are going to put a time line on us being able to earn traits back. However, what I want to know, is if those horses we have are closeted, are the traits they -do- have restored in full when this is over, or if we will be expected to un-closet them and earn their traits back as we are having to do now with the ones that are active.
    All traits on horses - played or closeted - will eventually be restored. This was never meant to be permanent.

There's no timeline on this event, however
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    (09-03-2016, 06:21 AM)Kortnee Wrote: All traits on horses - played or closeted - will eventually be restored. This was never meant to be permanent.

There's no timeline on this event, however
    That is all I needed to know, La Capitana.

This resumes your regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks!