• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

mock just for the hell of it?
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

So the battle grounds were untouched. Ironic. What was there to fight for any longer? So many wars had been waged here. So many battles. So much blood shed. But for what? So some nameless god could steal everything that mattered from them? He was brimming with anger. But there was no outlet. He couldn’t very well attack the mountain. And the god living there? He preferred gods that he could interact with; gods that made their pleasure or displeasure apparent. Not this fickle creature that sat on its throne high above them making changes as it pleased. It knew nothing of the need he had for his Valley. How could it.

So he moves himself into the practice areas, his body tense from the trauma of losing his beloved. He needed action, even if it was meaningless. He needed to feel alive, even if he had nothing to live for.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

I know there aren’t any allies or anything anymore, but I figured this would be a decent way to spend some time. Anyone game? Can be simple or whatever.
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3