• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stranger in a strange land..(Akkadian, Any)
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jords hazel orbs opened slowly as she saw a blury figure run toward her slowly lifting her skull. She shook her skull gently, trying to ignore her pain. As the stallion before her spoke she noticed he looked slightly familiar.. maybe she was crazy thought. The trek down the mountain is not an easy one... He said, Jord couldn't help but smirk. You're telling me. She said slowly shifting her dark heavy pistons up underneath her and shakily getting back to her feet; to a standing position. She lowered her head kindly to the stag, the first equine to come to her rescue. I will be okay in time.. Jord said softly. Her vocals warm and beautiful, yet contained a underlining wisper of fear.. especially after what she had just been through. Her orbs scanned over the stag momentarily, he was rather handsome.. strong looking, kind-hearted from what she could tell. Jord shook her head again before taking a step back and bowing a deeply as she could without pain..

My name is Jord.. She said a gentle smile breezed across her maw. She then lifted her head and took a moment to lick at one of her wounds, wincing a bit at the pain, but she figured that was better than it getting infected. You look like you came out of all of this unscathed. Lucky you. She said softly, not meaning to offend. Not only have I cut myself all to hell, I've lost my brother, my new home, my friends.. her vocals cracked softly trying not to get upset in front of this gentleman. I'm just alone.. She thought to herself. What about you? who are you? How did you make it down here so carefully? Jord spoke, giving a slight chuckle at her last question. Her black banner and tassel waved gently in the spring breeze as she did her best to stand there, her orbs softly watching the brute before her.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Stranger in a strange land..(Akkadian, Any) - by Jord - 09-03-2016, 12:45 PM