• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

question,
    So, previously untraited characters can earn points then go to the mountain and petition the Beqanna fairy for traits? Is that how I understood that new change. Like Sue was born without traits but earns 10 points, goes to the mountain to petition the fairy and might be granted say immortality with those 10 points?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Traits can only be earned back, not earned.
    Susie could only get immortality if she already had immortality before the new version.

New traits wil still be earned the same way they were before (through quests, etc) Smile
    So ponies who are traitless earn points for no reason and they cannot be transferred to another character, correct?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    points can be used to gain lands as well as traits.
    And correct, points cannot be transferred.
    Right, I understood that much. Beyond lands, it's kind of pointless for untraited ponies to earn points because they cannot be redeemed for anything is what I'm understanding? They won't go towards traits since those ponies can still only gain them through quests and the like. Just trying to better understand, some of it is still a bit vague lol.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Right, the main purpose of points are to gain lands and traits.
    So beyond gathering points for land, posting untraited horses has the same "point" as it did before this version - fun and character development :)
    okay, thanks for answering!
    Wasn't sure if you guys were shaking things up and possibly allowing untraited characters to like, cash in their points for something basic like wings, horn, immortality - one space traits only, I guess? I can see how that would get out of control though lol.

Also wasn't sure if they had to use points with quests etc to gain traits if formerly untraited since all other traits currently work off the point system for earning them back.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)