• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question
    I read over the new rules and understand previously traited horses can earn their traits back but in the case of Petya, who I adopted from Tiny, hasn't any legs but was granted butterfly wings from a magician because ya know...no legs and all. But traits are wiped clean and I know she's a unique case so what should I do?

Also another question. So say I like a temp trait better than the one a horse was born with. Can I just keep that or do they have to earn the trait they were born with?
    you can play her as having no legs or choose Pegasus wings as her freebie trait Smile
    you could also wait for a magician to get their power's back and grant her butterfly wings
    So ALL horses get a freebie trait? She was born untraited and I know untraited can't earn traits. Sorry for all the questions.
    the wings she was granted count as a trait, so as a traited horse she's entitled to a freebie trait.
    previously untraited horses do not get freebie traits.
    Ah! Oki thank you so much for clearing that up! I was scared Petya was going to have to slug around.
    If you want to nymph and Petra let me know he met Petra when tony played her
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]
    Sure thing! I'll be posting once I get back from vacation.