• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Attaching account troubles
    Hiya,

I'm following the tutorial to add my pony account (spindlewinter) to this one (kits).

However when I go to the "account switcher" page there's no option to search for usernames - just to put a password in? Has anyone else had this problem/is there something weird I've done to my account which has made the search box vanish?

I wondered if it might be because even though my account says it's set up as an OOC account, it still gives me horse details to fill in...

Sorry if I'm being thick and the answer is right in front of me 0___0

Thank you!!
    It's not just you, don't worry! There seems to be something going on with it on certain browsers. I'll take a look tonight when I get home, but the account switched should work on Chrome if you want to attach accounts in the meantime.
    @[Kuroro] and @[kits]

Can you both do us a favor and log out and then log back in? Then can you screenshot the account switcher if it's still not working, and let us know what browser you are using?

@[Kortnee] is looking into what's going on
    Yeah, I'm looking into it and changing it around tonight. LMK if it still does it when you log in/out and what your browser is. Make sure your browser is up to date too!
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Hey, just letting you know that logging out and logging back in worked this time. Account successfully attached. Smile

using Firefox btw
    It's working now, thank you!
    I was already using Chrome but I guess that doesn't matter now it's fixed :3