• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS

This is Major Tom to Ground Control. I'm stepping through the door and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today. For here am I sitting in a tin can. Far above the world, Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.

The deep purple stallion is currently sitting in the stands with a few of the unattended ladies. They were trusted to be good, talk amongst themselves but within a moment,s time and accompanied by a rather dashing smile, Bowie sides right up to some of the little tarts.

As he is chit chatting, glittery tail flicking occasionally at the dull interests of these little lasses but if he is able to coo one into showing her bits...well, he was not a quitter! Bowie is close to their ears, saying what is right and plastering a look of hurt across his features when they were offended at something he said (Bowie would just apologize and act like it was all in good fun.).

Chill out, you birds.

The sound of hooves and flying mud catches the dark purple of his eyes. A devilish smirk tugs at his lips as he looks beneath the white sparkle of his forelock (quite sexy Wink ). With a wink and a nudge, Bowie scrambles from the ladies (as they bid him goodbye with waving handkerchiefs and large hats), he has a last sip of a mint julep and is bounding among the other horses.

With being well rested (and slightly drunk) our sexy hero is grabbing wind with those brilliantly sparkled wings and carrying himself right along over them. It is when the finish line is closing in does Bowie let himself waft down gracefully into the filth of the track to pass over in a fabulous blur of purple and glitter,

YASSS!

Bowie.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Petya - 09-05-2016, 09:03 PM
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Elora - 09-05-2016, 09:29 PM
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Naga - 09-07-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Bowie - 09-10-2016, 12:40 PM
    RE: STEP RIGHT UP AND EARN YOUR POINTS - by Jaya - 09-12-2016, 12:38 PM