• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A trait
    Kryten needs Cellular Replication added to data.

Origin:
    Fennick participated in a fairy quest, where he found an aqua Pokeball in the woods. When he opened his Pokeball, it was empty except for a tiny glob of mauve goop that stirred at the bottom. Within seconds the glob had tripled its size and has essentially swallowed him whole! Congratulations, Fennick, you've just been Ditto'd! He can transform into anything his eyes can see, he can reconstitute his entire cellular structure to become literally anything, organic and non-organic. His true form is a gelatinous orb, purple in color, but with practice he learned to keep his horse appearance constant - except for when you sleep. He turns to stone then, and as he has little to no control over his abilities, he is at his most vulnerable while sleeping. Although he can try to replicate from memory alone, he always forgets something important. He can replicate another's abilities (other than physical) only once and can only maintain that power for 30 seconds (less if he is distracted). i.e. If he were to use this to replicate someone who had wings and could control plants, he could use their wings as long as he maintained their form, but could only control plants for 30 seconds. This trait is permanent and genetic.

I've been using it as:

He can transform into anything his eyes can see, he can reconstitute his entire cellular structure to become literally anything, organic and non-organic. he can try to replicate from memory alone, but he has to practice a lot for it to work. He can replicate another's abilities (other than physical) only once and can only maintain that power for 30 seconds (less if he is distracted). i.e. If he were to use this to replicate someone who had wings and could control plants, he could use their wings as long as he maintained their form, but could only control plants for 30 seconds. This trait is permanent and genetic.
    Thanks Tiny! This has been added to the database as a 4 space trait.
    thank you, is it listed under another name because its not turning up when I search the trait database.
    Ah, nope, I screwed that up. Should be good now!