• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait
    Hello dears. I've been browsing the new version and while investigating the traits I do not see Weir's magic outcome manipulation listed. Was wondering how many spaces it was worth so I know where it stands in the consideration of me earning his traits back. Thank you muchly.
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Hey Call, do you have a description of the trait? Like can he manipulate the outcome of any and all magic all the time, or are there any restrictions, etc?
    Yes he can manipulate the outcome of anything listed as  ~*Magic*~, Fairy Magic, plain ol magic, water magic, fire magic, bird magic what have you. It however should be consistent with the original intent of the Magic, like if someone was trying to burn him he would have to redirect the outcome to reflect fire or heat in some way, he would have to tie in the original use. He cant just turn a lightning bolt into butterflies for example.
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Updated as a 4 space trait. Thanks!
    Cool, thank you <3
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB