• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello!
    I made an oops and posted demian as an ooc post when i should have posted as taz.
    So he has 1 extra point D:

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this and if you were able to remove the one point? (If this is explained somewhere I apologize. I'm running on no sleep)

♞ status: active, slow
    You can change the post author with the fancy blue arrow next to the names, which I recently just discovered. And I believe when you do that, it *should* fix the points, though if not, let us know.

Also, if you prefer we switch the post author for you, we can also do that! Can you just point me in the direction of said post please?
    Definitely tried that a bit ago, though sadly it did not work. Sad I had just recently discovered that option as well, haha!

here is the link for where I did it. It's as taz now, but the extra point is on demian's account still and if you click here my point tracker shows what he should really have.

Sorry for the trouble dear! <3

@[Kyra]

Fixed! Thanks for letting us know Smile
    Yay! Awesome! And you are welcome! Big Grin