• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

not until we are lost do we begin
    breaking waves of change
    It is a place she never ventured to before, her feet guiding her though, for some strange reason. Though something in her heart felt achy, and her intuition telling her she probably should take a trip down. Down the the far south end of the coast...where the borders of her kingdom have ended and the scenery turns dull and somber. The mist hangs low, every step in the sand here feels....odd. Our dark queen wonders why in the world she has kept going this far, but her heart tells her to keep going.

She can smell faint traces of jungle scent here, she worries now...what if it was Draconis? Little does she know that Draconis had been here just before her...she now notices two smaller sets of hoof prints in the sand leading the opposite direction of her....her mind is curious now. She follows the trail nervously and intently...what could this mean...

Though soon her heart breaks..no....shatters into a million, terrible pieces. There, in the sand, lie her beloved Rhy...

......no.....NO....It can't be...IT CAN'T BE!!! RHY!! RHY!!"

Naga wails, her voice of which was usually smooth and silky was now shaking with sobs, she began to choke on her cries.

Rhy....she was there the night Naga had been found at the Jungle's borders by Scorch. She was the one who let her follow her around as a filly, learning to shift and enjoying feline life in the jungle together. She was also the one who brought Draconis into her life. Rhy was the mother Naga never had. Her dream mother. One of her dearest sisters. She lay down beside her now cold body, touching her muzzle to Rhy's cold one. Her voice is softer now, yet still a little choked up.

"My beloved mother I never had...Thank you for all you have done for me. I hope you passed on with happiness in your heart and without pain. May you rest in peace...and may we meet again someday. Just know....I loved you as if you were my own mother...goodbye mom..."

It hurt her to say it, to say goodbye in this life to her. Though as she finished her sentiment, she happened to notice blood behind Rhy, with marks within the sand, and remnants of birth...it was then Naga realized, the hooves from the path she followed, were none other than the hoof prints of Rhy's newly born twins. She begins to sob again...but she hopes Rhy got to meet them. The biggest question was...who came for the children? It was then she made it a personal mission...she would find these children...and their new caretaker..and she would try to bond with them and make sure they knew of what amazing things their mother had accomplished and what she had done for her.

With that, she said one final goodbye to Rhy, before filing back up the coast line. Her heart filled with sorrow, and yet a small glimmer of light...

GOOD BYE DEAR RHY....YOU WERE AN AMAZING AMAZON SISTER, MOTHER, AND FRIEND. YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED.
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    not until we are lost do we begin - by Rhy - 09-04-2016, 08:56 PM
    RE: not until we are lost do we begin - by Naga - 09-17-2016, 11:09 PM
    RE: not until we are lost do we begin - by Scorch - 12-31-2016, 04:45 AM