• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Finally some fun; Any

Elora had already grown some, and Sahm and Newton were quite proud of her progression. The two of them had already spoiled their daughter with constant attention. Newton could not get over how much she looked like Sahm. Her face made the same wrinkle his did when he was upset. Her eyes almost matched Sahm’s identically. She was absolutely darling. Sahm believed that Elora took more after Newton. She was not only bay, but also her ice points clearly made her apart of the Weira family. She was made for the Tundra and the cold. It brought both of them sadness that she would not be able to experience their old land. But with a daughter came new purpose in finding a land to call home. It also made Sahm desire his magic so that he could protect Elora from any enemy that may come.

With all of the upheaval Elora had not had much of an opportunity to play or be a foal. She often had to play alone or with her dads. To be honest neither Sahm nor Newton were very good at hide and seek. For some reason her dads wanted to keep an eye on her no matter what so they often hid in obvious places. Elora also couldn’t keep up with her dads during tag, and she could tell that they were letting her win once she got a tad bit irritated. Elora did not believe her fathers to be much of playmates so she begged them to go to the playground.

Sahm and Newton, being over protective, agreed to let Elora go to the playground as long as they could watch from afar. With reluctance the little filly huffed and agreed.

Once the family reached the playground Elora began to prance around in excitement. ”Okay sweetie, we are here.” Newton said with a smile. ”YAY!” Elora gleamed. ”Can I go play?? Can I! Can I” She exclaimed. Sahm nodded and lowered his head. ”You can, just give daddies a kiss.” Elora giggled and placed a single kiss on Newton and Sahm’s nose before she ran off. Newton and Sahm happily sighed together. Sahm turned his head toward his lover and nibbled on his neck. ”We did good.” Sahm whispered. Newton nodded and tucked his nose into Sahm’s side.

Sahm, Newton, and Elora
    the magician, the ice shifter, and their perfect daughter

Maribel

The mare knows the importance for her girls to meet other foals. These young friendships can forge great bonds later on in life but at the very least, the two fillies need to so run and play and stretch those spindly legs. Their energy was contagious and their desire to play was ceaseless. Perhaps, Mari just needed them to go play so she can take a rest.

Blue eyes are looking at the entrance of the playground. The winter had left much of Beqanna quiet, sleepy. The white and gold woman moves over the icy lands with much ease from her life before in the Tundra. She calls a greeting to the stallions, a smile brightly placed upon the gold of her lips as the two fillies walk shyly behind.

"Hello there!" Mari calls to the small family before stopping a bit off, the little blue filly stops in front of her mother though her sister, a yellow and black ombre, sticks closer to her mother's side. Maribel gives a small greeting before she looks to the beautiful little bay girl, admiring her icy points. The woman dips her head closer to the child. "Would it be okay if my girls could play with you?" Sapphire depths look to the stallions, hoping they didn't mind, but let's be honest, Maribel would like to have a conversation with someone that knew to not bugs or cover themselves in mud willingly.

"I'm Maribel, this is Arete-" She places a little kiss on the brow of the yellow and black filly. "and this is Alivia." Mari nudges the small rump of indigo filly.

And when she laughs you'll always take notice.
    'Cause her heart's charm will shine right through it all.
    I don’t have a quote for now
    The black and yellow filly watches them with unreadable, golden eyes. She’s not entirely sure how to take these horses, these horses that weren’t Mama and weren’t Ali. They seemed friendly enough, and her mama didn’t seem to see them as a threat like she had seen the big mean snarly-things, so she decides that maybe they are okay.

She looks back up to her white and golden mother a little apprehensively, and then to her sister, to see how she is reacting to this all. Of course, up on the Mountain, there had been other foals but they had been bigger and they weren’t quite so… icy.

”Her legs, mama.” she says insistently to her mama, looking at the frozen ends of the other filly’s legs. ”What happened to her legs? Is she broken?” she looks at the other filly almost pityingly, and then back to her twin, and rubbed her nose on blue shoulder. ”We’re not broken, see.” she held out a leg and shook it. She didn’t feel broken, anyway. Maybe she was, though, she just couldn’t see it for herself just yet.

:| She's not very nice.
    Alivia
    I believe the night I’ve never met hides one elusive star I need
    Alivia offers a big smile at the two stallions as she moves to stand in front of her mama and sissy. The other girl was different and Alivia is awfully busy staring when Arete touches her shoulder. Tiny ears swivel towards her sister before her pale blue eyes meet her sister's gold ones. Her gaze then furthers to venture over a shoulder to look at her mama before returning to her twin. Alivia smiles at her sister and sticks out her own leg with a little giggle. "Not broken. She repeats with the flick of a stubby tail. "Just different." Her voice is small as she looks at all the different horses. Her momma is different from her but she is still momma. Arete is different color but still sister. Other filly has winter feet. "Pretty." Ali smiles at Elora before pushing her poll against her sister's neck playfully as small flakes of snow begin to drift down from a gray overcast sky.