• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    it's been a long time coming; #teamromek
    <center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel|Rock+Salt" rel="stylesheet"><div style="width: 500px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/IbmoCRr.png'); padding-top: 10px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #212223; border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;"><center><div style="width: 450px; margin-top: 550px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; padding: 10px; background-color: #ffffff; background-color: #212223; font-family: Times; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #cfcdcb; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 140%; text-align: justify; border-left: 0px solid #b58d5b; border-right: 0px solid #b58d5b; border-radius: 0px 0px; border-shadow: #000000; 0px 10px "><div style="font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; color: #b58d5b; font-size: 10.5pt; text-align: center; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 8px; line-height: 15pt; letter-spacing: 1.7px; ">fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.</div><center><div style="width: 450px; border-bottom: 1px solid #b58d5b; margin-bottom: 10px;"></div></center>His heart is pounding, perhaps merely a result of the thin mountain air combined with the exertion, but he thinks that is not all it is. Here, he will secure a home for his family if he is successful. Here, he will face with the powers that took everything away from him (even as, now they reach this magical land, he feels the familiar feeling slip back into his body – and it feels <i>good</i> to be the tiger stallion again).

And, despite the fact that it was Demian who came to him, it was Demian who recruited <i>him</i>, it would seem the gauntlet of leadership had been passed onto him. Perhaps, at a time, he would’ve cringed away from it but he steps forward, now. Behind him, he has his family and his friends. He does not feel scared.

He reaches back to hold his children close to him, before he calls for the strange powers of this land, not knowing what to expect, a little apprehensive.
    <i>”We are here to ask,”</i> he says, not knowing what else to say. They would hardly be surprised, after all, they were well acquainted with the insatiable greed of the equids.

He wished that Maribel could be here, too. Perhaps she might turn up. Perhaps.
    <center><div style="width: 450px; border-bottom: 1px solid #b58d5b; margin-top: 10px;"></div></center>
    </div><center><div style="font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive; font-size: 40px; color: #b58d5b; line-height:20pt; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 30px; align:center; text-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #9a6b3d;">Romek</div></center></div></center>

What she said! Haha.
    This is the team:
    @[demian] @[Durotan] @[Lilitha] @[Maribel] and of course, Romek.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's been a long time coming; land claim || #teamromek - by Romek - 09-05-2016, 06:01 PM