• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  for the former members of the falls
    Blazed, having reached the meadow, spies Kreios' form and moves towards him. She is not the first, as Jedi, Ygritte, Raxa, and Andras - and there are then those she does not know the names of yet - are present. Ygritte has a feather-legged filly next to her bouncing about and she chuckles softly, remembering fondly her peaceful foalhood times, and moves in near her and Jedi's location within the group. "I'm glad to see we're all okay and I will stand beside you in this journey to hopefully be granted a home again. I am willing to take place in the diplomat caste, if needed for the well-being of us all here." She says, respect and gratefulness in her tone, as she dips her head to Kreios and Ygritte respectfully.

She thinks of her family, Blazing Sunfall, G'ren, Mandalocks, Momento, so many loved ones she might never see again. What if her beloved Sunfall lost her foal, unborn within the womb last she knew? Or what if her youngest, recently weaned, Momento was lost up in the mountains and perished from lack of oxygen? She shuddered and shook her head, trying to clear the image of Momento lying on a plateau dead from her shaken, worried mind as she looks to the sky asking the heavens for an answer. But no answer came, and she wept inside, lost and confined seemingly within her own pain, within her worry - her mind clouded with memories of her loved ones. Her child Momento had been named that for an ironic reason, she reminded her of the memories she held fondly of Sunfall as a young foal, and was given a heavy name. And Blazed's daughter might never learn that knowledge, which held so much inside one small word..
    NO WINTER LASTS FOREVER
    Blazed