• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the babe with the power {open}

{you remind me of the babe}
    {{X}}Voudou like this guy, but not in any sort of romantic way. Really, Voudou had never felt anything for any boy ever, not even silly childhood crush. The fact that she didn't hate him though made their interaction pretty unique. It had been a long time since she had met anyone she didn't hate right off the bat.

{{X}}She couldn't help but chuckle at his response to her whispers, though inside the mare was frustrated that she couldn't find a single button to push on this guy. Nobody was perfect, or invincible, he must have a weakness somewhere. The trouble was finding it. Clearly sex wasn't his weakness like most stallions, maybe a distant, dark memory? Or perhaps he was just a bit too trusting, he was, after all, hanging out with Voudou of his own volition. Whatever it was, Voudou wanted to find it, the dark creature that lived inside her screamed out of lust and hunger, eager to take down the seemingly innocent soul. And this hunger, well it screamed much louder than the soft voice telling her that he was a good guy, and didn't deserve any of what she was planning.

{{X}}He finished his thoughts, suggesting they both head to the Gates. Ah the hell with it, did she have anything to lose? Before she spoke, the vixen stretched, cat-like, towards the ground, with her front legs pushed far in front of her. A small groan escaped her throat as she pulled herself back up. "I'm good at excitement, and I do enjoy the quiet. Gives me time to think, ya know? Most of the time my thoughts are all I have, I figure its best to stay on good terms with them lest they turn on me." Her eyes met his again, but they weren't as bright and mischievous as they were earlier, for whatever reason. "Now, I would start walking but I honestly have no fucking clue where we are headed. I'm a wanderer with a poor sense of direction, how does that even happen?"

{{X}}Voudou hopped up a little bit into a brief half-rear. They had been standing around for far too long, she almost felt like going for a run.
    tags jason, 368 words.
    notes, _______.

Messages In This Thread
    the babe with the power {open} - by Voudou - 05-06-2015, 03:26 PM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Jason - 05-06-2015, 07:20 PM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Voudou - 05-06-2015, 08:44 PM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Shaytan - 05-07-2015, 07:56 AM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Jason - 05-07-2015, 09:29 AM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Voudou - 05-07-2015, 11:18 AM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Shaytan - 05-08-2015, 11:26 AM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Jason - 05-08-2015, 01:15 PM
    RE: the babe with the power {open} - by Voudou - 05-08-2015, 03:01 PM