• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tres Mas
    1. Natural Armor Formation isn't in the database. Its the ability to generate armor from any naturally occurring substance, i.e: diamond, iron, grass, clouds. Would this be a two space trait?

2. Lagertha had Jungle-linked immortality. Given that there isn't a Jungle anymore, where does she stand on this? Technically it was linked with service to the Jungle, and since I don't intend to ever have her *not* be there, please advise on what to do for that D:

3. I've been posting Wessex and Lag together in the absence of html - can I count those points towards Wessex as well?
    Lagertha & Wessex
    1. Added to the DB as 2 spaces.

2. The link can transfer to whatever new kingdom/land she picks.

3. That's fine, as long as the posts meet the 150 word requirement (at least)