• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

excess point pool?
    What happens when you've reinstated your character's traits, and yet you continue posting? What happens to those points that are accrued?

For example, Reagan has her magic back, and the team that she is on is already petitioning for a land. What happens to the extra points that she earns every time she is posted? Can those points be "moved" to other characters to help them get their traits back?

Can she purchase other traits?
    You can transfer up to 10 points from one character to another. Otherwise, posting serves the same purpose it always has - for fun, and game and character building.
    Roger that.

For further information, can transfer's occur more than once... like say you have A transfer to B, can C turn around and transfer to B as well?

Or A transfers to B and then gets ten more points and then transfers to C?
    No. A horse can transfer a max of 10 points to other horses. So they could do all 10 to A, or 5 to and and 5 to B, etc. And a horse can receive a max of 10 points from other horses. 5 of those points could come from A and 5 from B, or all 10 could come from B.

Does that make sense? I'm bad at explaining, lol.
    it was sketchy, but I think I understand.

One more question.

Can a horse who has RECIEVED a transfer to get their traits turn around and GIVE a transfer to another horse? Say, B recieved 10 from A... B gets traits, gains more points, and then transfers to C.

I understand that character can only ever transfer 10 ever, and that a character can likewise only ever recieve 10... but can a horse who recieves a transfer also give a transfer later?
    Yes, a horse that receives a transfer can, at a later date, transfer points themselves.