• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will stand my ground || ALL
    you won’t see me fall apart
    Thorunn hangs to the back of the meeting, not accustomed to these large gatherings since the change. The change - her face or the lands shifting? Even before the change - both of them - she found crowds to be against her liking. Something about them made her uncomfortable, especially if one had to speak in front of the entire crowd. She'd rather stay silent, views or not.

She's long since stopped caring what her father would do, which - in that moment - makes her very much like her father.

Her orange eyes survey the crowd, one at a time, recognizing a scant few in the mix. She is barely listening, but her half-ears catch surprising words. No more war castes? No more soldiers? What is she to do, then? This sudden change makes her uncomfortable and she looks down at her scarred legs, at her body that was trained and fine-tuned for war. Her fathers council, her mothers strength...what would she do?

Who would she be?
    THORUNN
    COVET x LIBRETTE