• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: Which Kingdoms should we ally with?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Amazons
    14.29%
    1 14.29%
    Tundra
    28.57%
    2 28.57%
    Gates
    0%
    0 0%
    Deserts
    14.29%
    1 14.29%
    Dale
    42.86%
    3 42.86%
    Chamber
    0%
    0 0%
    Valley
    0%
    0 0%
    Total 7 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kingdom Visits :)
    So we don't have to do this IC because I think it can start to feel a little tedious after awhile so if you want to reply to this thread with which kingdom you want to visit that would be awesome! I am also making a poll to see who we should take on as allies as opposed to treaties. Only three kingdoms will be allies. Voting ends on 5/10!

Allies will have unlimited access to the waterfall in exchange for a younger member of their kingdom living in the Falls as a sort of liaison. (i.e. Bobby the 2 year old from the dale comes to live as a member of the Falls and helps keep the peace and heal members from the Dale.) Granted this is only if the other kingdom accepts.

Treaties will only have access in special circumstances (i.e. someone is two breaths from dying) and at the members of the Falls discretion.

If a kingdom refuses an alliance or treaty then they have zero access to the Falls. Any questions, as always, let me know! :)

Shatter Me will visit the Gates and the Amazons

Tyrna is visiting the Dale and Deserts
    just fyi, the poll only allows us to vote on two kingdoms. is that intentional, or should we be able to choose 3?
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls
    It was intentional. I want the top two for sure and third place is less important. I don't know I also was a little tipsy when I made this so I can change it if you think it's necessary. xD
    Alright last question, Amazons or Deserts?