• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  and when she laughs; beqanna fairy
    Maribel

The trek up the mountain had been grueling before but a second time was agony. The white mare moves slowly but meticulously as she must scale the height to meet the Fairy. Thankfully, her time spent in the old lands had proved to help with her surefooted abilities. Determination tugged at her features as the blue eyes remain focused, one foot after the other.

Sweat slicks her pelt, shivering against the wind when she finally reaches the summit. The wind pulls and tears against the gold of her hair, whipping it against the pale neck. Soon the sweat has cooled and the woman breathes in the cold. Mari bites back at she summons her strength after her travel to seek an answer to her cause. After clearing the frost from her lips, the mare speaks calmly but loudly to be heard over the growing winds.

"Fairy? Beqanna Fairy? I stand before you today to first apologize." She must quiet under the call of the wind. The mare wants nothing but peace, a united Beqanna. So much had happened to her home and it tears at her own very fibers when she remembers...yes, the fairy had taken the magic but not the memories. "I'm sorry we took and took and took. We were ungrateful, greedy for more.  We felt so entitled...so self-assured. But this new place, this new Beqanna is what we needed to learn. We must learn if you should decide to allow us to continue to live." Against Mari takes a moment to calm herself...never before had the mare be so brave. "I come before you today to ask, if it were at all possible...may I receive the color changing ability you once bestowed upon me?" Mari asks as steadily as possible but the pleading in her eyes is evident in their blue depths. Her ability was not a vital thing, no, but it was her...apart of her. It was the thing to make her stallion smile...her link to her emotions at times. She wanted to watch her children laugh when she flipped between their favorite colors in a game she played herself with the other foals of her home.

And now, as the thick flakes begin to fall, she waits steadily in the snow for the answer of the Beqanna Fairy.

*Maribel - Temp trait- Immortality (genetic: color changing - 11/10 pts - 1 space trait)
    Here 4 pts (joining team + post)
    Here 1 pt
    Here 1 pt
    Here 1 pt
    Here 1 pt
    Here 1 pt
    Here 1 pt
    >Here
    And when she laughs you'll always take notice. 
    'Cause her heart's charm will shine right through it all.
    This one actually seems to feel guilty. This one might actually learn something, might remember what has happened and keep the lessons alive. For once, she almost smiles. It's not much, just a quirk of a corner of her mouth, but it is so much, considering all that has happened. "Remember what you have learned, and pass it on to the generations to come."

Granted
    New Point Total: 1