• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here I am, all alone; [any]
    Foxtail walked towards the meadow. She was all alone, and knew no one. She felt kind of lonely these days and sighed. If only she weren't so awkward, if only she was able to start conversations without being weird.

She reached the meadow and looked around. Everyone seemed to be already talking to someone, and it didn't seem appropriated to just walk towards some others when they were already talking to each other.
    "Mission make some friends just failed." She said while reaching down for some grass to eat. "At least my food doesn't leave me, otherwise I would have starved already."

She came here prepared to be alone for the rest of the day anyway, so it wasn't really a surprise that she found no one to talk to. But it still hurt.
    "Well, it's all my fault anyway. If only I had the guts to start talking to somebody. Anybody, really."