• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; naga
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    Of course she felt when Beqanna tore the magic away from them. In the shake and shutter of mountains, the collapse of their society, Vakarian attempts to armor herself with nature's hardest substance. At first the diamonds glittered fiercely all over. Her mane bore strings of stones, her hooves shattering the earth with each hoof fall...and slowly it slipped away. Vaka felt it run like lifeblood from a wound till she was nothing more than the mere bay girl that she was when she lay naked at her birth.

It had taken some time to recuperate from her loss. What would become of her? Would she survive? Destroyed by the very creatures she kept at bay? No. The mare would not perish today or the next. Instead she tucks her chin, the dark wisps of her mane catching the breeze as she proceeds inward to the Field. If she were to find a home today then this would be the best place to be found. A call is cast outward in the form of a frozen cloud, lobes flicker as the mare crests slightly. She was no timid women and would not cower now without the use of her armor.

There would be no death today.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter
    breaking waves of change
    The shift was stressful for all the residents of Beqanna. She herself was confused and stressed over the loss of the kingdoms that were a fixture of this land far before her days on earth, and far before even her bitch of a mother's days. probably better days... She thought to herself as she trudged along through the now icy, beaten down path in the snow that lead to the field. She was glad that at least these places stayed the same. The only thing she knew of now, was the reasons for the earth quaking during the shift. A high icy mountain peak that could be seen now that she has finally emerged from the dense treeline and into the field.

"Well..I'll be damned. That's new. I wonder what that place is...maybe I will check it out soon. For now, it's time to find more sisters, old or new."

The field was beyond anything she had ever seen...like way beyond. She shook her dark head in awe.

"Jeezum crow...this is worse than breeding season!"

Of course she was right. After the shift, the amount of homeless horses was beyond vast. If she couldn't find any of her beloved sisters here, at least she could find mares that would be willing to join up with her. Our dark girl continues her trudging, her shaking is harder now, thanks to her lack of winter coat.

That's one way to punish the Amazon women...thanks faeries. Screw temporary traits...she wanted the ability to grow a freaking mammoth level winter coat right now.

Our shivering yet surprisingly optimistic panther moves on, scoping out the masses, trying to find those who are without company. With her little group in the forest waiting, she was ready to take the initiative and recruit more able women to their group. Soon they will have a land to call their own once again.

Soon, green eyes fall upon a lone woman, her neck arched and she strode along in a way that seemed to scream "no fear". puuurfect... Naga knew this bay woman would be the perfect addition to their group, she looked strong and brave, not to mention pretty as well, but that may just be Naga's affinity to pretty women that added that.

Picking up the pace to a brisk trot, our compact dark lady seamed to float across the glittering snow blanket toward the bay woman. She let out a small wuffle as way to let the woman know she meant no harm.

"Good morning. Are you perhaps seeking shelter and company?"

She pauses a moment for an answer. Heck, for all she knew this girl could have been an damned Chamberling looking for her little clique. But, she was not going to let the memories of the war cloud her purpose now. She continues.

"I am Naga, once diplomat of the Amazon jungle. I have gathered a group of Amazon sisters in the forest who want to find a land for a new Amazon kingdom together. I can offer you the promise of shelter and undying loyalty."

Not having the jungle to offer threw her recruiting skills off kilter. She guessed she was still shaken up over the shift, but at least she managed to find a woman to recruit. The only thing she could hope for now was for the woman before her to agree to follow her back to the forest...
    Naga
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The winter sunk into her bones, involuntarily making the russet woman in black stockings shake against it's embrace. The warm breaths frozen against her lips as she gritted her teeth in irritation as well as the chill. Others around her huddled close, whether for warmth or invitations to their homes.

Dark eyes are drifting along when a dark mare nears her. Lobes flicker towards her as she watches with a touch of skepticism. Pools ripple over the inky form that resembled that of panther's or obsidian rocks. The focus of her attention finally flickers back to the dark gaze of the woman once she was satisfied with her examination.

"Shelter or company...why not both?" Vaka can not help to quirk her lips in a smirk as she gives the other a little wink. Hind end shifts to cock a hind leg, settling against the cold in a shiver. Vakarian looks skyward to eye the fat gray clouds threatening to cover them in a blanket of white at any instant. Vaka, being the smart woman that she is, looks to the other and gives a curt little nod. "Yes, let's be off before this blizzard happens, Naga." The sienna mare takes the other's side with a smile. "I'm Vakarian, by the way." The smirk still tugs at her lips as she is sure with her decision and awaits the other woman to lead the way.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter